Jobs at Ryson
Jobs at Ryson: We are growing, and looking for some great people to add to our team. Please fill in this form if you would like to apply to one of the listed jobs – Or send us your resume so we know who’s out there.
At Ryson, Our business philosophy is simple: Focus on quality and service. Take good care of our customers and employees. Our value proposition is to provide products that have a low total cost of ownership.
Current opening for Sales Support Assistant:
Sales Support Assistants work with the sales team to secure orders and present them to the organization in a format that ensures a successful project and a satisfied customer. This is a key position in ensuring that Ryson products are delivered as promised to our customers, functioning properly and to the high standards that our customers have come to expect from Ryson.
Sales Support Assistant Qualifications:
Skills required for this position include:
- Good communication skills
- Works well with others as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- A working knowledge of MS Office products specifically Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to keep and maintain accurate records/files
Current opening for CAD Designer:
Employees in this position transfer job specific project requirements into production drawings and shop instructions. CAD designers may also contribute to designs for product enhancements and new products. This is a key position in ensuring that Ryson products are delivered as promised to our customers, functioning properly and to the high standards that our customers have come to expect from Ryson.
CAD Designer Qualifications:
- Basic computer skills
- A working knowledge of drafting and 3D modeling software, Autodesk preferred
- A basic knowledge of materials, mechanical assembly, tolerancing and production processes
- The ability to prioritize project work based upon delivery schedules
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in mechanical design
- Strong organizational skills
- A working knowledge of MS Office products
- Professional communication skills via email, phone or when interacting with Ryson internal departments, such as Sales and Production, as well as vendor resources.
- The ability to work effectively with multiple priorities.
Hours are Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5pm with a half hour lunch. As a full time employee, we offer benefits such as Medical, Dental, Life Insurance-, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off and 10 paid Holidays per year.
Ryson is the Number One Manufacturer of Spiral Conveyors in the USA.
Ryson Spiral Conveyors need less floor space than conventional incline conveyors and are faster and more reliable than any elevator or lift. They are especially well suited for Consumer Packaged Goods companies and any warehousing operations.
You can read more about Ryson International on our About Us page.